Need to reach Mrs. Wilson? Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (360-596-6900, ask for Mrs. Wilson’s voicemail).
Families are a BIG part of our classroom. We would love to have your help, either during school hours or from home! Be sure to complete your (easy!) volunteer application with the district now, so you can join us when your schedule allows.
We love our Garfield PTA! Learn about how to support the Parent Teacher Association, and find info on upcoming events and more on the Garfield PTA site.
Want to learn more about Mrs. Wilson? Find a little about her professional qualifications here.
- Garfield Elementary Main Site
- Grade 3 Curriculum Guide (PDF)
- Parent RoadMap for Third Grade English & Language Arts from CGCS (Council of the Great City Schools)
- Parent RoadMap for Third Grade Mathematics from CGCS (Council of the Great City Schools)
- Wonders Curriculum Log-in: Kids type in their user name + password (Let me know if they forget their info!)
- Bridges Math Apps for Families
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) practice tests: When you’re prepared ahead of time you feel more confident and comfortable, which is why it’s a great idea to practice the reading and math SBAC tests. Encourage your child to use scratch paper!